Kernel doesn't have a native phone app, but it's easy and simple to 'appify' Kernel's web browser, and therefore investor dashboard. Below are step by step instructions you can use to do so.
If you're using an Apple device, simply:
1. Open the Kernel website on your phone (www.kernelwealth.co.nz)
2. Select the "share" icon in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
3. Scroll to find the option "Add to Home Screen", then select this option
4. Rename the app to your preferred app name. You can also update the specific URL you would like the app to save - in this example, it is the home page of our website however this can be your dashboard page or the login page.
5. Select the app on your phone home screen and voila! You're all set.
For Android devices, here is a helpful video that takes you through each step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsG3NwsH5IA
For any questions on this process, please email email@example.com