If you're looking to sell down a few or all units of a fund, here are a few steps you can follow to do so:
1. Log in to your investor dashboard.
2. Scroll down to the 'My Investments' section, which can be found on the homepage of your dashboard.
3. Select the fund you would like to sell.
4. Once this fund window opens up, click on the 'Sell" button.
5. Enter the number of units you wish to sell and click 'Review Order'.
Please note, you can only sell whole unit numbers (e.g 1) and not (1.4). If you wish to sell a fraction of a unit in a fund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Once you have reviewed your order and are happy, click 'Confirm and Sell'.
Congratulations, you are now all done!
Please note: the order will go through on the next trading date after the order was placed. Our trading days are Monday and Wednesday at 12 pm (midday). The sell order will then take 24 hours to be reflected in your dashboard.
How do I cancel my order?
8. You will now see that the order you placed is set to 'Pending Trade'. If you wish to cancel a trade you can do so anytime before the trading cut off (Monday and Wednesday at 12 pm).
Click on the trade you wish to cancel.
9. Click view transactions
10. It will redirect you to your transaction history. Once you are here locate the trade you wish to Cancel and click on the 'Red X'
11. Confirm that you want to cancel the transaction and press 'Cancel Transaction'. The transaction will then disappear from your transaction history.
12. If you go back to your Dashboard the pending icon will have disappeared.
Now that you have made it this far, you would have learnt exactly how to 'Sell out of a Fund' and 'Cancel any Transactions'.
If you have any further questions please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you in 24hrs.